The following 7 numbers will give you an insight into our 2022 Integrated Annual Report:
- our 8th Integrated Annual Report, like previous editions, presents our overall performance and is therefore a key document for all our stakeholders;
- 1 new strategic plan, Lead the Future, was developed to help us prepare for the years to come and take advantage of our high-quality core assets;
- 2 key people, Chairman Jacques Aschenbroich and CEO Christel Heydemann, offered their reflections as they looked back at 2022 and shared their vision for the coming years;
- 6 drivers of value creation, with economic, environmental, and social benefits, illustrate the Group’s long-term performance worldwide;
- 58 key figures highlight our progress in meeting our objectives and the accomplishments of our excellent teams;
- our 1 goal is to help people better understand us, our challenges, our strengths, and our approach to building a society based on trust;
- finally, 6 lined pages have been provided so you can take notes directly on your copy of the report. Today’s ideas are tomorrow’s opportunities!